Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Excited!

We had a pretty decent day yesterday, busy, but decent. We started off with lunch with my grandmother (to which I wasn't late to for once!), then we went down to Target so she could pick out something for Kyla's birthday. The plan was to get Kyla to pick a Barbie, but she was so busy bouncing from the Hannah Montana stuff to the Disney Princess stuff that she wouldn't stop to look. So, I ended up picking one for her. We left there and I went to meet my bestest girlfriend, Christy, at Kohl's. And oh my gosh did we do some damage! I have so much fun with her because she gets me to try things on that I don't think I like and then I end up LOVING! So, I got a few things for myself and an outfit for Kyla for her birthday, and probably for her to wear to Disney on her birthday.

Yes, we're going to the "Happiest Place On EARTH" on her birthday. I'm sure it promises to be a very HOT and sticky Florida day with a side of thunder storms in the afternoon. JOY! But, it was my idea and I will have a blast enjoying it with her! I'm so excited to get her on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. She loves all things pirate and is always saying "arrgh matey". I wish we were staying at Disney for the weekend, but Kenny didn't want to invest in it this year since she wont remember it. Maybe next year we will do that though. I would LOVE to stay at the Polynesian Resort. It is absolutely beautiful. Ahhh I'm getting the Disney itch so bad right now, I can't wait!!!

Oh another thing I am so excited about! THE BEACH!!!! As I mentioned in my last post we are going to Daytona Beach for a weekend this month. Not sure right now which weekend, but we will be there! Daytona is my absolute favorite place to be so it should be a lot of fun. But, I am not looking forward to trying to get a new swimsuit. See, I've noticed the last few times I've been to the stores that they're trying to clear out summer stuff for fall/winter stuff. It drives me crazy! Because, obviously living in Florida we don't get fall/winter until mid to late November. So we've still got plenty of summer left for us. Ahh I just don't get it. Oh well.

No comments: