The cake she wanted more than a present. I had planned on making her cupcakes, but on Thursday night when the cold hit me I decided that was not going to happen. :( So Daddy went to Publix and picked this pretty cake out. And Kyla took the pleasure of licking the icing off.

I LOVE these shoes!!!





We took her to Claire's to pick out a purse and some cute jewelry. She chose this cute Hello Kitty purse.

She LOVES chapstick!!!
Brother wants in on the fun.
Who's the funny guy who thought this was a good idea for a present?!? Oh, that's right..... It was ME!!! What was I thinking?!?
Watch out Hannah Montana!!!! My head is hurting already!!! LoL
Her birthday definitely wasn't what we had in mind. We all slept most of the day trying to get over this awful cold. I ran a fever most of the day, as did Kyla. We were just miserable. Hopefully we'll make it to Disney very soon (keeping my fingers crossed)!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment